Biscuits, biscuits, BISCUITS!!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tomorrow I am doing morning tea for our church's kids club.
Today I baked & baked & baked & 210 (plus the ones sampled by my tribe) biscuits later I have had enough!
The kids club has almost 60 kids attending each day ( which is great considering the local primary school has 78 students) and one thing I know about country kids is they eat twice as much as city kids ( I'm not kidding)!!!
Hope I've got enough - Oh there'll be fruit as well!!
Guess what I'll be dreaming about tonight!

3 comments:

Phil & Christine said...

Wow:What time did you start. They look great. Quiet assortment. Well done.It would be nice to bring some home with you.???

Kate said...

well this is not the first time I've had the thought but it is well and truly cemented now - you are wonder woman. She has four kids, including toddler twins, and she bakes. Okay, so a little insane maybe but still wonder woman :p:p xo

Renata said...

They were all eaten - I kidd you not!! Sorry Dave, no left overs for you!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin