The moon

Friday, May 23, 2008

Wednesday night I was outside later than normal (yes dinner was running VERY late), and I actually saw the moon rising over the horizon. Unfortunately I wasn't quick enough getting the camera to capture that, however I was did manage to get it as it had just fully emerged. I have never seen such a gorgous bright moon - it looked as if it was made of fire!!!
I do need tutoring (help me Kate) on how to photograph it properly as I could only either get a picture of it as a round ball in total blackness, or these two pictures which are a really long exposure (thus the bluriness).
Anyway I just love the way God created this beautiful world!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the pictures are lovely, just as they are. God did create such an amazingly beautiful world...it's awe-inspiring.

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog. You always make me smile:)

Kimmie said...

Hi Renata...!

I think the pictures are great. Love that last one...beautiful!

hugs
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted

Blog Widget by LinkWithin