One word answers!

Thursday, July 10, 2008

I know this has been flying around bloggy world (Leanne, Laura, Mum-me, Samster - did I miss anyone out???), but because I am sadly lacking in motivation (yes I do have a tonne of housework waiting) I thought it would be fun to try this meme - basically the rule is you have to answer with only one word - sounds simple, but I bet it's tricky!!

1. Cell phone? Flat
2. Significant other? Husband
3. Hair? Thick
4. Mother? Advisor
5. Father? Dependable
6. Favorite thing? Family
7. Dream last night? None
8. Favorite drink? Coke
9. Dream/goal? Mum
10. Room I'm in? Study
11. Church? Bible-based
12. Fear? Alone
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
14. Where were you last night? Here
15. What I'm not? Citygirl
16. Muffins? Yum
17. Wish list item? Lounge
18. Where did you grow up? Queensland
19. Last thing I did? Sit
20. What are you wearing? Clothes
21. TV? Off
22. Pets? Many
23. Computer? Blog
24. Life? Busy
25. Mood? Hungry
26. Missing someone? Parents
27. Car? Dirty
28. Not wearing? Socks
29. Favorite store? Koorong
30. Summer? Wonderful
31. Love someone? Family
32. Favorite color? Pink
33. Last time you laughed? Today
34. Last time you cried? Today
35. Who will repost? unsure

Yes it is definitely difficult to keep to one word - go on give it a try!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, this looks like a challenge! You came up with good answers though :)

Leanne said...

Thanks for playing!!

I liked your answers, but wasn't it a challenge! I'm just not a one word girl!

By the way, do you raise your chooks to eat??

Just curious!

Leanne in Longview

Cheryl Lage said...

Awww, liked learning more about you! Will have to pick up the gauntlet soon. Have a great weekend!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin