Happy Fathers Day ~ down under

Sunday, September 2, 2012

Today is Fathers day here in Australia & to celebrate I thought I'd ask the kiddos why they love their Dad:

12 Reasons we love our Dad:

While the men were hard at work....
1. I love my Dad because he helps me work on things I want to work on. (Jud)

2.  I love my Dad because he lets me have my own business. (Zai)

3. I love my Dad because he sometimes gets me toys when he goes to work, but now he doesn't. (Jud)

The rest of the .... rather silly family went exploring in the forest.... (OK I know you're just aching to ask Jud for some fashion advice~ LOL)

4. I love my Dad because he loves me. (Zai)

5. I love my Dad because he gets my porridge for me. (Jud)

6. I love my Dad because he helps me do things. ( Eli)
Amongst the wildflowers....

7. I love my Dad because he let me buy my own wii. (Zai)

8. I love my Dad because he takes care of me. (Eli)

9. I love my Dad because he is fun. (Ellie)
And up a tree...

10. I love my Dad because he is a Christian. (Eli)

11. I love my Dad because he works so that we can have money. (Ellie)

12. I love my Dad because he put up the tire swing. (Ellie)

Among Creation!
So to all the Dads out there we wish you a very
HAPPY FATHERS DAY!!
From the Sunnyside family!

Why do you love your Dad??


Blog Widget by LinkWithin