Those fleeting moments ~ Day Two

Friday, February 8, 2013


"Cherish all your happy moments; they make a fine cushion for old age..."   Booth Tarkington




Those hands that I have watched for ten years now ~ slowly growing & developing.  I remember when they were uncontrolled,  moving here & there without rhyme or reason, but then he learned to control them.  I remember his first wave, his first pictures of nothing more than scribbles, the first time he could write a letter and that time when I finally realised how very useful it was to have another set of hands around that I could rely on to complete basic tasks for me.  Now I look again & see another first ~ his first attempt at dragon illustrations compelled by a library book which has brought hours of fun for all 3 boys who are driven to hold a pencil & create (all* the* time).

These hands slowly growing towards manhood.  Daily they need guidance to master the skills required to fulfil the plan the Lord has for this precious one!

How I love my precious first born!!

Will you look for one of those moments today?
Blessings



Blog Widget by LinkWithin