Free range pigs.... which are rather cute too :)

Saturday, July 13, 2013

I've been a little distracted this week with about a million jobs to do as well as some rather cute 'babies' here..... 


 We were blessed to host a guest in the cabin (which really was no work at all :).... 
And of course lambing is in full swing too....
Oh & did I mention big changes in regards to homeschooling???  
More to come on that, but it means some intense planning at the moment....


In the meantime it means this little part of the blog is rather neglected ~ I'm so sorry.  But then I remembered that I had this video I made last week of our pigs when they were all together in one paddock ( as opposed to when two (yes, two now) of the larger 'piglets' had escaped which happens rather regularly).  


Sorry about the poor quality.  I have no idea how to get videos across to youtube while still maintaining the quality they are filmed in.   Also sorry about the cover getting in the way during the filming :)


I'll be back next week, hopefully with a more 'thoughout out' post :)







Have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings Friends
Blog Widget by LinkWithin