Beauty Captured...

Saturday, August 24, 2013

One thing I ask from the Lord, this only do I seek: that I may dwell in the house of the Lord all the days of my life, to gaze on the beauty of the Lord and to seek him in his temple.
Psalm 27:4


Monday 19th....Chocco gave birth on the weekend to a beautiful little calf we called Cadbury (blog post coming soon)


Tuesday 20th...These trees flower profusely each August as if to welcome the nearing spring.  We still have not sampled their fruit in our 5 years here as the birds have taken every last one, but at least we can enjoy their blossoms!


 Wednesday 21st...These may not seem very beautiful to you, but I love, love, love these new cupboards we put into the schoolroom!  They hide away all my supplies so nicely (I don't love the tiles, but they will go when we get to renovating this room)!




Thursday 22nd... Dave brought me these beautiful lilies to grace out entrance way!  It's not often that I get flowers, so I cherish each bunch!



Friday 23rd... Came in wet, cold & rainy to remind us that it's still indeed winter!  Not the most perfect day for marking lambs, yet we did it anyway!

May your week be filled with the beauty captured in those little moments!

Blessings
Joining the lovely Miranda for:

The Pebble Pond
Blog Widget by LinkWithin