Day 11/31 ~ Strawberry & Yoghurt Muffins

Saturday, October 11, 2014


I love to make muffins.  I am fairly sure I am a getting reputation for providing all our guests with freshly baked muffins for breakfast ( I promise we do not have them all the time)!  
I really enjoy experimenting with recipes to try & make up my own flavours.  This recipe was a particular favourite.  It is a concoction I made up because I was lacking the usual ingredients (I needed to go shopping).   I used what I had & came up with a family favourite!


****************************
STRAWBERRY & YOGHURT MUFFINS:

Ingredients:
2 cups SR flour;
1/2 cup raw sugar;
1 egg;
1/3 cup olive oil;
3/4 cup milk;
1/4 cup natural or vanilla yoghurt (we use my slow cooker recipe for our yoghurt);
1 tsp vanilla essence;
175g strawberries (diced);

Method:
1. Place  flour & sugar to bowl.  Add egg & mix well.
2. Add olive oil, milk, yoghurt & vanilla essence.  Mix until combined.
3. Add strawberries and gently mix through.
4. Place in a greased muffin tray & bake in a moderate oven (180 degrees C) for 15 to 20 minutes until cooked through.
5. Enjoy!

**********************************

 Have a lovely day friends!

Blessings


For more posts please visit HERE!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin