Country Fun!

Saturday, March 13, 2010

We interrupt the serious tone of this blog for some good old country fun!

As we were checking the water flow last weekend with all the rain we received, we saw this rushing current from the silt dam to our big house dam... I think it was calling me, beckoning me -a natural water slide - I was tempted to sit down & have a go right then & there, but my handsome hubby thought it may be a little more comfortable on a boogy board.

We all went & what a great time we had riding down the slope into the big dam.


Lots of rain = lots of water = lots of fun!
Only the wind temperature as we waited our turn cut it short!

See farming isn't all work!

Have a great weekend
Renata :)


10 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness! That looks like so much fun!

debi9kids said...

WOW! That looks like a fantastically great time!

Smilie girl said...

He he! Lots of fun to be had!

(The way I monitor my blog traffic isn't particularly scientific. I also don't have a huge volume. Mostly I can tell who has visited from their location. And often when I get ones from let's say Moscow, I know I've been reading a blog from Moscow and think that's likely where it's come from. Am open to better methods :))

Grandma said...

That looks like so much fun!!!! Isn't it wonderful that you had all that rain - praise God!!!! Love the happy faces of you all. Hope you all have a fantastic weekend...lots of love, Mum xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Elinor said...

Ahhh life is good! So much fun! Good memories, and I bet loads of laughter.

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

That looks so much fun....I think the boogie board would've madefoor a comfier ride alright!....
My kids would love that too

SF said...

WOW Renata, how FUN!!!! My kids would go ape for this! So nice to see you and Dave joining in too! :) xo

NITA!!!! said...

a-wow!!! so much fun, im so jealous....
i miss u all so much.... im very busy being all grown-up as a uni student.... haha.... i love uq..... it has beautiful buildings and mouldy lakes with turtles in..... but i have to walk all the time... its pretty horrific..... hahaha
love u all sooooooooo much
nita xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

aunty sel said...

Hi Narn,
That looks like fun. I want to live on a farm too!!!
Luv
sel

Skipper said...

That looked like loads of fun!!! I wish I was there to play too. :) I would have liked hooning down on a boogie board too. :)
xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin