Each time I count my blessings it makes me realise how much I don't deserve any of it. None of us do. We sit & think that the world owes us or God owes us, but in actual fact we are not owed a thing. We should come into a blank, loveless place of nothingness, but instead God has given us this beautiful world to live in, families & friends to love & He gave us the ultimate gift ~ His Son Jesus to sacrifice Himself so that we can have the gift of eternal life instead of the eternal death we deserve.
I'm so thankful for that ~ aren't you?
1. Safety on back roads during late night travel.
2. Talking to a precious neice for her birthday ~ even briefly!
3. Meeting new friends & watching how my daughter so effortlessly makes friends while I flounder for words to talk about ( how I wish I had her gift).
4. Emails ~ they are so quick & easy.
5. A beautiful ballerina ready to dance at her rehearsal.
6. My boys ~ they are just so fun to spend time with.
7. That Dave could take Ellie with him on his trip to Melbourne & spend a special time with just her.
8. New (to us) flooring ~ provisions for our continual renovations.
9. My Bible study (KYB) group
10. Swimming ~ it's so much fun to be counting down to summer!
11. Completed school projects
12. Tomato sauce art ~ it makes everyone smile.
13. Meeting a soon-to-be homeschooling mother & encouraging her on her new journey.
14. New internet friends ~ welcome ladies!
15. The fun of early morning filming ~ live TV ~ my children on channel 9 weather!
16. God's provisions
17. The awesomeness of God's creation ~ I am forever amazed!
18. My ballerina does her best performance yet!
19. A safe, fun, busy day of flying ~ my prayers for all involved answered!
20. Cooler days after the heat.
21. Double chocolate muffins ~ need I say more??
22. Children's birthday parties ~ where all the family is invited!
23. Good friends & their sweet babies I get to hold & love on for a while.
24. My two preschoolers ~ definitely ready for real schoolwork!
25. Finally ~ all the drop boxes are up to date ~ Thank you God!!!
26. A fun family trip to look for renovation materials.
27. A bubble bath, candlelight & a new book ~ I desperately needed it today!
28. School subjects slowly finished for the year!!
29. My lovely MIL & the work they are putting into their new guest room so it will be ready for our visit!
30. A piece of fruit reminds us of the Love that has given us all these blessings!
I hope you have a wonderful, blessed week my friends.
Joining Ann & the other ladies in: