Beauty Captured this week...

Saturday, August 10, 2013


(Garden & Kitchen edition~ quite by accident :)


Each weekday I'm trying to capture something that I think is beautiful or something that I'm thankful for...

Monday 5th... Breakfast muffins ~ it's become tradition on Mondays.  It's always nice to have a little something warm when it's cold outside ( I make a gf & a normal batch to last us a few days (theoretically ~ have you met my children??))!


Tuesday 6th...These beautiful flower that brighten up a winter's day.  How I'd love a lens like this lady has to capture this properly, but for now I'm enjoying the flowers anyway!


Wednesday 7th...Winter greens ~ slightly nibbled bok choy which I used in a shepherds pie for dinner.

 Thursday 8th... This wooden planter box that I replant each season with different flowers which make me smile as they greet me at the door.  Made for me as a birthday gift a couple of years ago by my wonderful father-in-law!



Friday 9th...Parsley growing prolifically ~ so thankful after a season without it!  

Joining up with the lovely Miranda for...

The Pebble Pond

Have a lovely weekend friend

Blog Widget by LinkWithin