? Snow clouds?

Friday, June 12, 2009

Well there was none of the predicted snow (we would have been very surprised had they been right), but it sure was cold enough - & I've never seen clouds that look like this before:

We were thinking they might be snow clouds - what do you think?







Another week has flown by & it's hard to believe it's weekend again . Dave has a long weekend this weekend, so he's currently doing the auskick run while I get to sit here in my nice warm house ( I finished the outside jobs early as I knew it would cool down quickly) & entertain two gorgeous little boys who've just woken up from their rest (We let the children "camp" in the toy room last night in a toy tent - let's just say we have some very tired children - but it was an adventure). Hope you all have a lovely weekend!

6 comments:

Aunty Sel said...

Wow Narn,
Totally strange clouds!!!
I will let you know after my snow holiday what snow clouds look like!
Happy days,
luv
sel

Mum-me said...

No we didn't have any snow here, but there was a lot of snow on the mountains around Canberra but the temperatures have been cold enough.

Mummy McTavish said...

Wow, that looks cold! I don't think you'd catch me outside on a day like that, I'd be a sucker and bring the animals inside:) okay, maybe not but I'd find some way to get out of going outside!

Smilie girl said...

It sure looks cold.
Hope some of your O/S friends can help you with what type of clouds they are.
Stay warm!

Grandma said...

Hope it's warming up a little tiny bit for you all!!! I like your cloud photos! Glad the 'camping expedition' went well (I would have thought it was pretty cold in that room!!!) Wait til they want to camp outside! Hope you've all had a great weekend! Talk on Monday - happy schooling! lots of love Mumxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Cassandra said...

Definitely looks cold! So did it snow? I love the new picture at the top of your blog too,
Dont you love camp outs, my kids are always asking me to camp out in the play room and i usually say yes but whe they are still up at 11 12 pm i turn into nasty mummy and send them off to bed lol...

Cassandra xx

Blog Widget by LinkWithin