I love, love, love my daily listing of the gifts God has blessed me with. In truth we deserve nothing, not one thing, yet God has given us so very much!!!
My list for October:
1. A warm cabin as the rain comes down (& the wisdom to cancel our camping plans).
2. Fun lunch with much missed friends.
3. Long weekends, the chance to spend more time with Daddy & Nanny & Grandpa as an added bonus!
4. The internet!!!! Finally, finally it's working again!
5. Tomato seedlings freshly planted ~ I have so very many ~ I think I'm addicted ( can you be addicted to tomato plants?)
7. Sleeping in ~ holidays from the schooling schedule.
8. The blending of older, mature voices in praise & their delight over our children attending their concert ~ the only ones under 30 in attendance ( & yes, they loved every minute of it!!)!
9. A wonderful husband ~ such a gifted preacher ~ a soft heart.
10. Back to school ~ into the comforts of our routine again!
11. A shorter day of schoolwork ~ diligent children working quickly.
12. Spring !!!
13. The joy of giving thanks
14. The beautiful, big, brown eyes of an affectionate jersey cow
15. Computer programs that make doing farm book work so easy
16. Joy ~ because it's a choice every single day!
17. Health~ may I never take it for granted.
18. Food ~ such a blessing to have more than enough.
19. A son who at nine still wants to hug his Mum each & every day.
20. This past year ~ so very much that I've learnt & grown.
21. Fun, tiring art projects with precious children.
22. Sweet, fresh strawberries ~ the sweetest I've ever tasted.
23. Warm days, bringing on thoughts of summer fun!
24. Exhaustion ~ the sign that I've overdone it ....again & the knowledge of what to do about it!
25. Sweet, practical advice for schooling from an older, more experienced Mother ~ so thankful.
27. Strength past the tiredness
28. The end of 8 long years of hard work !!!!!!!! Praise God !!!!!!!!!!!!
29. Our family ~ a trip to the city together ~ lunch out ~ fun.
30. Strong, sound Bible teaching
31. Direction ~ maybe not what we want, but what we need!
Thank you God for the many, many blessings you have given each of us every single day. May we not take them for granted, but see these gifts you have given us with new awareness! Amen
Have a wonderful week dear friends
Joining with Ann & the many others counting their blessings: