Fleeting moments ~ Day Seven

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

"The happiest moments of my life have been the few which I have passed at home in the bosom of my family".  ~ Thomas Jefferson






Silently I tiptoed up to her bed to see if sleep had claimed her for the evening.
She's generally awake a little later than the others & true to form was laying with her eyes close, but that slight smile let me know it wasn't the peaceful rest of sleep she was experiencing (rather the 'I've just heard Mum in the hallway & better look asleep!!).  I showed her the piece of paper I held & asked her the name on the ticket to travel interstate!

I will never forget the excitement on her face as comprehension came  ~ she was going to travel with her Mama interstate to help celebrate her Auntie's Kitchen Tea ( as well as participate in a myriad of other wedding planning related activities).  
Such excitement, such fun & such good behaviour as she counts down the sleep  (someone else is counting down as well  :)


Have a wonderful day my friends
Blessings


Blog Widget by LinkWithin